Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father done good.

Greetings, subjects,

Well, it's been a steamy couple of weeks. The weather outside my prison has been getting hotter and hotter, and bellyomom has been warming up at an alarming rate.
I watched a fascinating documentary the other day titled 'An Inconvenient Womb', and if the large presenter was correct, I can only expect the temperature to keep rising! I have taken steps to reduce this crisis, namely by recycling everything that comes my way via mother's gullet, and reducing my emissions - although the same can't be said for father.

I have a new game that I like to play with my alleged parents. I call it 'Pokey Mom'.
The idea is to give her a good hard kick and then, when she retaliates by prodding at me with her finger (or even worse, telling the balding oaf to lay his sweaty mitts on me) I quickly shuffle over to another position and kick even harder. This game can go on all night, and frequently leads to much hilarity on my part, and frequent bathroom breaks on mother's part.

It appears that I will be getting photographed again very soon, since during the last doctor visit it was suggested that I was a little large for my age. Ha! These quacks know nothing! I had merely fashioned the placenta into a head shape and was holding it above my own when the doc felt for me - still, it means I might have another piccy of me for you to hang on the wall next the others (you are framing and mounting my portraits aren't you?).

Now, to address my vaguely illiterate title.
It appears that my alleged father (the bald, stout one) does indeed try to work hard at school. During the annual film show at his school, he not only showed one of his short animated films (to some acclaim) but was honored with one of the highest awards that the school can bestow on a student. Here is a crude facsimile of his achievement.

Now he just needs to find a job, after all, the money he won along with this award isn't going to be enough to keep me in the manner in which I intend to become accustomed.

In other news - my newest best buddy was born a couple of days ago! Madeline Margaret Wood Hooper was born to my alleged parents' good friends, Roy and Julia. I've seen the photos and she's pretty hot, even for a scrunched up newborn, so hands off you other mugs, I've got her number.

Until next time,

HJB out.

13 comments:

Mike Laursen said...

Congratulations on the award, Daddy Unit!

Robin Parker said...

...since during the last doctor visit it was suggested that I was a little large for my age.

I have a bbbbbaaaaaadddddddd feeling about this...LMAO

It appears that my alleged father (the bald, stout one) does indeed try to work hard at school. During the annual film show at his school, he not only showed one of his short animated films (to some acclaim) but was honored with one of the highest awards that the school can bestow on a student.

I'm soooooo proud of you Nobby. :D Congrats, my dear friend!!

Robin Parker said...

ahem...totally off subject...but I am slowly working on my NobbyCon blog. I haven't forgot, just been a little side tracked with life. :)

ewanandhaydenfan5 said...

Congrats to the impending alleged papa on the award! I forsee he will become a great filmmaker. :D

Hansgirl3 said...

Keep 'em in line there, Baby Harrison. ;)

Neil, Congratulations!!!! I'm so impressed! :D

Hansgirl3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa S. said...

Congrats on your award, Daddy-O! That's awesome. :)

Pokey-Mom? I remember that game fondly...

Hey, here's something cool to do now that it's summer! Hold an ice cube on mommy's tummy - you'll have to hold it for several minutes - and the baby will put either a foot or hand up to the cold spot! It's the freakiest thing! A friend of mine did it and she could see 4 little tiny fingertips through her skin, my darling padawan put his foot against it. It's so freaking cool!! I can't remember if there's a certain month where it works the best, but it's fun to try. :)

JediMelindaWolf said...

BH, you're a riot!!!

What? That isn't your intention? My funny bone must be in the wrong place, then.


Keep growing, young one! You have to be strong when you finally make your appearance!

(Congrats, Nobby, on the award!!!)

JMW :-)

MO2YP said...

it was suggested that I was a little large for my age Well, Yoda would say that "size matters not," but your mom does have to squeeze you through a small opening, ya know...the bigger you are, the more cone-headed you will be... ;)

PokeMom. Yup. My two boys played that game quite often. Their favorite move was thundershock...or at least it felt that way!

Tell your "dad" congrats on the award - that's SO awesome!!!

amidalooine said...

Awesome award, dad unit!!! WooHoo!!!

Pokey Mom...hehehehehe...

You crack me up, Harrison. Now let's see if you can keep it up on the outside! :D

Love ya!

amidalooine said...

Just checking in...seeing how things are shaking. Aren't you due to make your grand debut soon, Harrison??

Kisses...Auntie ami...

Jennie Yim said...

Congratulations Dad! You didn't have to be so modest. Did Marty make an announcement in class? BTW, are you going to go see WALL-E this wknd?

Alienpuppy said...

Grats on the award Nobby!