Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Indiana Baker and the Diaper* of Doom.

*That's 'nappy' for all my non-American future minions.

Greetings, loyal subjects,

It's been a busy couple of weeks here in bellyomom. The female (which I have dubbed 'mother') is keeping me well supplied with milk, fruit and chocolate, and I am rewarding her nightly with a little something I like to call the leg stretch serenade. As soon as I feel her getting comfy, I let fly with a couple of doozies, just to remind her how grateful I am for putting me up for these past months.
I have also perfected the art of laying completely still whenever the balding oaf places his hands on the exterior of my pad.
I live to hear him complain.

Onto the main thrust of my missive.

It appears that my alleged parents recently threw a party for four days, calling it 'NobbyCon' and inviting nerds from all over the country to come and revel in the delights of something called 'Indiana Jones'. They appeared to be having a jolly time - even when the balding oaf pulled out bugs and chilled monkey brains and expected his guests to eat them.



With my navel periscope I was able to join in the fun as they took me to the cinema once again and subjected me to pounding noise and thrilling adventures featuring a very old man in a nice hat. Everyone seemed to be very happy, and none more so than my alleged parents, especially when some of the guests pulled out baskets of gifts for me - yes me.

I must say I was rather touched, and peered on with great interest as they pulled out item after item, each one very useful to a small chap like me, and mostly depicting a Star Wars theme (whatever that is).

Here, just take a look at the pile of presents I received (I've just got out of the darkwomb where I've been developing these prints).


Quite a haul, eh?

It would appear that I have more aunties and uncles than I first anticipated!

Along with Uncle Paul, Uncle Parm, Auntie Julie and Uncle Big Neil, I now have:
Auntie Robin AKA Jedi Master Mina; Auntie Missy AKA Hansgirl; Auntie Julie AKA Jazzie; Auntie Kathy AKA Galactic Babe; Auntie Melinda AKA JediMelindaWolf; Auntie Bethany AKA jediprincess77; Auntie Stacy AKA Senator Soph-ia; Auntie Erika AKA E&HF5, Uncle YZ and Auntie Rachelle AKA Stooge and Stoogess; Auntie Marie and Uncle Terry AKA Granny and Hubby Wan; Auntie Carrie AKA PS77; Auntie Erica AKA Anakinside1; Auntie Pam AKA Amidalooine; Uncle Troy and Auntie Brandy AKA T-Bone and Wifey; Auntie Jay AKA Mo2YP; Auntie Lisa AKA Pug; Auntie Lisa 2 AKA Oboe-Wan; Auntie Michelle AKA Shelly Beanz and Uncle Tommy AKA Deej!!

I'm one lucky little guy.

13 comments:

Pidluk said...

Belly-O-Mom sends a big thank you to Harrison's new aunites and uncles. I hope he gets to meet all of you one day - perhaps at C5? :) And we'll try to make sure he grows up deserving all your generosity. Thanks again you wonderful bunch of scum and villainy (sorry couldn't resist).

Granny-Wan said...

I dunno, if I had all those Aunties I'd run, Harrison... run fast...

And may the Force be with you!

Lisa Dullard said...

My word, Harry! You do have a big bunch of Aunties and Uncles!! And you know what? We all love you very much! :D

Lisa S. said...

Speaking from experience... sometimes it's better to have "aunties & uncles" that AREN'T related to you!!!! :)

Robin Parker said...

Be afraid. Be very afraid...RUN HARRISON RUN...heehee, just kidding.

I'm so glad that I could be part of your folks crazy nerd cause. Here's to more parties, fun, conventions and what nots!

(((HUGS and LOVE))) from Auntie Mina. :)

MO2YP said...

Auntie Jay here...

Thanks for the recap of the shindig and for posting the pic of all the loot you got! :)

I just went back and read your other posts. Wow, Harrison...you are one well-spoken fetus, I tells ya! You've had more adventures in utero already than some folks get to claim in a lifetime!!

Can't wait to "officially" meet you and corrupt you even further (tee-hee!!)

amidalooine said...

Yikes, Harrison!!! You are planning to share...right?!

Love ya, little guy!

Hansgirl3 said...

Awww, Baby Harrison, you have so much love around you, it's... well... sickeningly sweet!! LOL

I can't wait til you get out of bellyomom and come and meet all of us!! Squeee!!!

I sure loved hanging with your parental units this past weekend! What funnnn!!!!

XOXO

ewanandhaydenfan5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ewanandhaydenfan5 said...

Harrison, I'm glad you had a good time watching Indy. Your guards and their friends have enjoyed Indy movies for many years. But if your daddy makes you eat those monkey brains, you just tell your mommy or your Auntie Erika. ;D

I don't know if you'll be out of bellyomom to see another summer movie, but I hope you get to go to with your guards to see The Clone Wars. It's sure to be another stimulating time!

You got some wonderful gifts! I hope you enjoy them - they were given with love. Can't wait to see you when you finally escape from bellyomom.

GalacticBabe said...

Harrison! What a haul! What a great bunch of aunties and uncles you have! :-D

(hey, little secret--the packaging is more fun to play with than the toys!)

You're a special little guy, and I know you are already making your parents very happy.

(((baby hugs))) and (((hugs))) to the parents, too!

JediMelindaWolf said...

Welcome To Our Wonderful World, Harry!!! You got quite a wonderful cache of goodies, and they're just waiting for you to tear into them for hours and hours of fun. (are you going to share with your parents???)

Lots of love from one of your auties! (((hugs to all)))
JMW :-)

YZF said...

That kid's got a better collection than I do! :D