Saturday, May 3, 2008

Boom, Boom, Shake the Womb!

We meet again - but this time I have the upper hand!

Yes, 'tis I, the handsomest foetus in this whole land (that I have recently dubbed 'Bellyomom')

I have some interesting updates for you, namely a new photograph of my home (you will see it is getting larger, I had an extension put on) and some images of baby clothes that my hopeless parental units claim they will be using to cover up my shame when I am finally out of this accursed cell. However, that blog will just have to wait a while, as I must share with you my newest adventure.

Not only has the patriarch of my future family been playing his ridiculously thumpy music in the car every time we travel somewhere in the hope that I will learn to sleep through it, but both he and the female thought it would be a good idea to take me to see something called a 'Summer movie'. According to my Gregorian calendar, Summer is nowhere near, and I believe my fears have been realised - their minds are indeed scrambled.
All the easier to dominate I suppose.

On the car ride to our new destination, the male guard kept wittering on about somebody called Iron Man, and how it would be 'good for Harry to experience his first loud movie'.

Number one, it's Harrison, you idiot, and number two.... well, he shall face the wrath of my number twos in a few months, so we have that to look forward to.

Moments later we were enclosed in a dark room and my carrier began sending pieces of heat expanded corn my way. Extraordinary stuff, and yet strangely delicious.

Suddenly, it was "Good, Good, Good... Good Vibrations" (I hope you are appreciating the musical theme of this entry, it's not easy Googling appropriate song titles when one's fingers are so tiny and there's barely enough room in here for me and a keyboard (thank heavens for flat screen monitors)) as the event unfolded.

Via my navel periscope I was able to make out some blurred images of something shiny and loud, and with each successive supersonic boom or mighty punch to a swarthy solar plexus, the walls of Bellyomom shook in a most pleasing manner.
I must say, I rather enjoyed this 'Iron Man'. I know the parental units did and they wouldn't stop jabbering on about it as we drove home.


I did another search and was able to find a decent poster to print out and pin to the lining of my cell - Iron Man is surely a hero and role model to growing babies everywhere, after all, anyone who endorses the consumption of liver and spinach must surely be sound of mind and strong of moral fibre.

Well, I must adjourn, but until the next blog (which will be along in a few short days) I will leave you with this thought... if vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Later, HJB.

3 comments:

Lisa Dullard said...

Wow! Great review there HJB... I see a possible career path in your future... ;o)

Robin Parker said...

I.can't.stop.laughing...

Sir Harrison, never fear, Lord Nobby (your father) has it all under control. It's Bellyomom that I'm worried about. Now she will have to deal with not only one kid, but two.

If you think Iron Man was a thrill, wait till pops introduces you to STAR WARS...There is NO substitute, my little slimy-soon-to-be-fleshy friend...LOL

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

I still haven't seen Iron Man... :\

I will leave you with this thought... if vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Hahaha!