Sunday, April 13, 2008

A picture of my prison.

Hello again, future minions,

I thought you might like to see a photograph of my current dwellings - the stripes are rather fitting, wouldn't you say?



The female is doing very well, thank you, although I often hear through the 'gripe-vine' that it's getting too hot for her.

Indeed - the weather in this neck of the womb is balmy to say the least.
Not only is there a lot of moisture in here, but the sweat rushing off my father's greasy pate right now could power a small Peruvian village - if they had a decent understanding of hydro-electricity stations and weren't too busy bothering their llamas.

I have been giving mother a few reminders these past few nights as to my current agitation, and she claims that my movements feel like bubbles of trapped gas.

If only she knew. It so happens that my experiments with methane pockets have proven quite fruitful - and, suffice to say, I think we can look forward to an explosive birth!

20 weeks to go... ooh, the anticipation!

6 comments:

GalacticBabe said...

Well, we just cannot wait to see you, little guy! I gotta tell you, you're probably one of the luckiest soon-to-be-kids EVER!

(cut the parental units a little slack at first, though. Your arrival will definitly stir things up, and they're gonna be tired. Just remember to make those soft cooing noises and grab on to a finger or two every once in a while. You'll have them wrapped in no time)

:-)

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

Cute picture!

through the 'gripe-vine'

ROFL!

If only she knew. It so happens that my experiments with methane pockets have proven quite fruitful

Very diabolical...

:D

jediprincess77 said...

I like llamas...

Rebecca said...

You look beautiful Kuldip and thanks for the updates "alleged father," they make me smile :)

Lisa Dullard said...

"Explosive birth!" Yipes!!!

Robin Parker said...

Explosive birth? Oh dear lord...RUN PIDLUK RUN.

No getting out of this now, honey. Just remember to ask for lots of pain killers during the whole process...LMAO