Thursday, April 3, 2008

Baby update! My parents can stop calling me 'it' now!!

Greetings loyal subjects,

Baby Gill Baker here with another staggering update for you.

My parental units took me to get some more photos taken today, it seems the last batch all sold out.

Here is one of my new ones - I turned my head away at the last second so that they couldn't see I was eating a pepperoni stick.



Anyhoo, in the course of the ultrasound, the nurse made a staggering discovery - and announced to my guards that they were expecting a baby boy!

Well duh, I could have told them that if they'd bothered to ask me. I've known I was a boy for ages, ever since I made the mistake of thinking I had two umbilical cords.

Here's the proof! (I think it's still legal to show my bits online like this).



This works out well for them, as nobody they told seemed to like the name Olivia Buttercup - I always saw myself as a bit of a Harrison anyway, and that's my user name in my chatwomb, so it has all come together nicely.

So there you have it. The male parental unit now has an heir to his vast Star wars collection, and the female parental unit will soon be rushing out to buy packets of pee-pee teepees.

Until we meet again,

Harrison James Baker out.

EDIT: By the way, I should mention that the amniotic fluid was pretty cold today. Just mentioning...

8 comments:

Lisa Dullard said...

Can I just say, you are one handsome baby..... I can tell already you're bound to be a heart breaker, Harrison (love the name, BTW!).

Thanks for the update on things in the womb... :o)

nob01 said...

Thanks, dollface.
I'll look you up once I get outta here.

DJ Maul said...

ah, the first child, and you are a masculine child...just remember, when you are finally born and old enough to start getting into stuff, daddys Star Wars toys will be OFF limits LOL....Im sure he will buy you your own though.

amidalooine said...

You scruffy little nerfherder, you! Can't wait to see what you look like when you come out of hiding.

Much love to you and the 'rents...

xoxo...
---Auntie ami

Unknown said...

I luv the name Harrison. I can't seem to see you in these picture posted here Harrison.

Loads and loads of luv for you Harrison. I am repeating the name because it just sounds nice when I read what I am writing. hehe : )

Lisa S. said...

AWESOME!

But I feel it necessary to tell you about my little "ultrasound" practical joke... while I was in the womb, I pulled a "Buffalo Bill" & tucked my twig between my legs & made everyone think I was a girl. So the moment I was born was a true surprise!

That'll teach my peeping parents!!

Padawan-Wan over & out.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I am looking forward to see the fresh baby...
Luv ya Harrison's Mom and ofcourse you too Harrison ;)