Thursday, March 13, 2008

Heart of Dorkness

Greetings, future loyal subjects,

Baby Gill Baker here with an update for you.

Well, my guards took me to visit the person who claims to be a 'doctor', and she poked and prodded for a while, before holding some kind of 'listening device' against my captor's belly.

After a while, once the various gurgles and farts had been filtered out, they were able to listen to my heartbeat, which, according to the doctor, was "strong and healthy".

Little did they know that I was in the middle of watching Die Hard 4 on Blu-Ray, which might have explained the rapid beats.

Why Blu-Ray?
Do you have any idea what DirecTV is charging for cable into this place?

I have the next ultrasound scheduled for April 10th - so I'd better look for some new threads before the picture is taken - got to look good for my adoring fans.

BGB out.

2 comments:

starthunder said...

poor baby. whence you are born, you will start to learn that direct TV is satellite and not cable, and that you shouldn't trust the telemarketers that try to sell it to you as cable service. but then again, by the time you set your captor free, i'm hoping cable and satellite will be done with, fiber optic will take over and it will be less expensive. i'm also hoping to be able to drive a hover craft to work within the next 5 years :)

nob01 said...

So that's why they were asking so much!
Sneaky buggers.