Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Invasion Begins!

Welcome to my blog.

My name is Baby Gill Baker, and I haven't decided if I am going to be a boy or a girl yet.

I think daddy wants a boy so that he can play Star Wars with me, but mummy wants a girl so that she can go shoe shopping with me.

I've decided I will try to be a bit of both so that we can go shopping for Star Wars shoes.

My plans for world domination are secret at the moment, but as soon as I am out of here, you will all be trembling at my feet, mwahahahaha!

I will update this blog with reports about doctor visits (apparently the fluid at the back of my neck is jolly nice and mummy has the body of a 20 year old), food cravings (burgers, chocolate, no change there then) and things daddy has done wrong (everything, all the time), and in the meantime I'll leave you with some beautiful pictures of me.





6 comments:

Julia said...

I suggest an alliance. :-)

- Baby Wood Hooper

nob01 said...

We will be unstoppable!

Granny-Wan said...

Hey, girls like to play Star Wars too, but your baby is a boy. You can mark my words here....

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

Baby Baker, your father is a genius.

LMAO!

Hansgirl3 said...

Love it!!!! (((hugs)))

I think she should be a girl! That way, she CAN love both Star Wars and shopping! It's a two-fer! LOL

starthunder said...

i agree with hansgirl, although as a lady type myself, the only kind of shopping i actually like is when its for star wars stuff :D

and exhibit D seems the most probable. it bears the nearest resemblance to the father ;)