Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another week down - 20 to go....

Greetings, fervent followers of all that is Harrison,

Well, the parental units took me to see Dr. Crowe again today. She cooed and twittered and said that my carrier is in tip-top health and that I appear to be doing very well.
She listened to my heartbeat again and they all marvelled at how strong it sounded - of course it did, I was working out at the time.
It turns out Fisher Price make step-masters for any size womb, and I've been putting mine to good use - after all, I don't want to end up like my alleged 'father'.



Yes, I've seen him, now that I've had this periscope added to my prison (it sticks out of my carrier's belly button - it was navel surplus). I can see everything that goes on. And I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.

I had the impression that I was being born to a couple of high socialites - not a would-be filmmaker and a shoe fetishist. Ah well, you can't choose your family, eh?

At least they seem to be taking me seriously now, attending furniture safety classes and looking at car seats in catalogues.

I think it's slowly dawning on them that I am indeed a reality, and that in 20 week's time it will all be about me.

Me, me, ME!

9 comments:

Lisa Dullard said...

"Naval Surplus" lolzzz

Baby Harrison, you are too much my little man! ;o)

starthunder said...

that picture is the awesomeness funniest thing i've seen in quite some time (unless of course, your 'force' worked. in that case i am humbled).

when told baby harrison must eventually come out to face his father, complete a full course of jedi AND sith training in the first year out of the womb, and save the galaxy he sez "i won't fail you. i'm not afraid"... suddenly nob turns a shade of green, his ears grow pointy and he bears a slightly evil and demented, toothy smirk and sez "oh, you will be, you will be". then he commences to drool on himself. :D

Lisa S. said...

GREAT pic!

The padawan still believes that I am using the Force to open the doors at the grocery store. I will be so sad the day that he figures out it's an automatic door. :(

I have a couple of baby items still in my possession if you're in Vegas any time soon & have a vehicle with which to transport them! We have a baby swing (which totally rocks - no pun intended) and a bassinet. NOT the dog.

nob01 said...

Thanks for the offer, Lisa!
I guess when push comes to shove, my plans of converting a Safeway cart into a parambulator maybe slightly misguided.

YZF said...

I'm so sorry I've been remiss in reading this! Most entertaining, especially for a fetus.

GalacticBabe said...

Of course it's all about YOU! Don't let your parents forget that, either (as if they could!)

:-D

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

Best. Picture. EvaR!

All of it... hilarious.

jediprincess77 said...

Awwww...wittle baby Hawwy! I just know you are going to be so cute & cuddly when you come out to meet the world. Not threatening to the galaxy's safety in any way. ;)

jediprincess77 said...

Your dad on the other hand...