Sunday, November 23, 2008

Look what I can do!

Hello subjects, um, fellow citizens...

Well, here I am, fast approaching my fourteenth week here in the the world, and it only seems like I've been here a few months!

I've been doing some serious sleeping on Dad, and have discovered that the top of my itchy bonce fits snugly under his scratchy beard - so I spend most mornings rubbing my scalp on him. I know he loves it - he craves any kind of human interaction, even if he is being used.

Don't think I've been slacking off with my world plans for peace and domination - I take every available moment to contemplate new even more fiendish schemes.

When I finally get a new idea I try not to show it - but I think the parents might be onto me - I have no idea what gives the game away...

In an effort to foster a more creative train of thinking, mum and dad took me to a special exhibition all about some geezer called Leonado Da Vinci. It was all about his inventions, and had nothing to do with his secret code, which was a bit of a let down. Still, he was a clever fellow, and I firmly believe that some of his inventions will come in very useful in the future - especially if I have to storm any battlements. Here is mum showing me around.

And here is dad catching digital butterflies in front of a giant screen while I excitedly snooze.

I have to admit - I think all this stimulation is paying off. These days I take a lot more interest in the books dad reads to me - I am actually concerned for the long eared rabbit in this classic bit of literature.

I have also been practising sitting up - and am very close to doing it all by myself. Let me do it! I'm a big boy!

I'm getting the hand of this standing up lark too. I love locking my knees in place, and sometimes I have a little dance with dad. He's a nut.

At the end of the day though, there's nothing I like better than plonking down in front of the telly with a brewski and the remote and flicking between the Sci-Fi channel and the Girls Gone Wild adverts.
OK - I'll love you and leave you,
Until next time, HJB out.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

Really!! cool shots....... ummmmm
You are way to chilled out Harrison
Love ya!

Hansgirl3 said...

ha haa!

Love the camo clothes... You almost blended in there for a minute, but I found you!! :D

GalacticBabe said...

Harrison, I cannot tell you enough how absolutely adorable you are!!

You do have your parents trained well.....good job!

:-D

jediprincess77 said...

Look at you!! Sitting up, trying to stand...what's next? Clearly the world. :)

Don't grow up too fast... ;D

Darth Hiram said...

Excellent work Harrison! You have come so far in four short months. And your choice of beverage is great!

amidalooine said...

Skipped right over toddlerhood, primary school and 'tweenhood, and you're going straight for adolescence!! Your evil plot IS working!

Love ya, HJB!

...jOniLyN... said...

Harrison ur sooo adorable!!! I can just hug you and squeeze you for ever!!! Don't grow up too fast now!!

JediMelindaWolf said...

BH (baby harrison), you have been one busy little bugger. :-)

I'm sure you know how important it is to get a well-rounded education, and you couldn't have gotten a better start than that mastermind Leonardo (I'm sure you'll glean lots of useful info from his teachings) and the long-eared bunny. There is lots to learn from both.

Be good to your mom and dad. Remember . . . they're the ones who have given you this start on your quest. ;-) :-)

Until next time,
:-)