Monday, November 10, 2008

Three Months Old!

How time flies.
It's hard to believe that I have gone from this:


to this!


I had a lot of fun during Halloween - it gave me a great opportunity to try out some menacing poses, and I think the costume helped a little bit to sell my role as the baby of death - mwahahaha!


Well, it did until mom put this bib on me that was sent from England by my good pal Bruce. As much as I love my new bib, I feel that it detracts somewhat from the look of malevolence that I was striving for.


Mom and dad are getting a good workout these days whenever they pick me up - my last weigh-in clocked me at 14.5 lbs, that's heavier than dad's bowling ball. In my defense, they did weigh me before a particularly momentous bowel movement, so in actuality I am probably closer to 9 lbs.


So what else is new? Well, I enjoy sucking on my fist which seems to be a great way to communicate to my alleged parents that I am hungry - it works every time. I like to flail my arms and legs around a lot and enjoy gripping various things such as my toy monkey, my rings, mom's hair, dad's chest hair and uncle Paul's wrist hair. I think this is making me very popular.
Speaking of hair, I love getting my hair washed.


However, during these shampoo sessions, I can't help but look at dad's head and wonder if the same fate is going to befall me.


Actually, I do a lot of looking up these. My alleged parents have these things called 'lights' dotted all over the house, and like a moth I just can't tear my eyes away from them. Dad was trying to show me one of his paintings the other day, but I found the light fitting directly above me much more interesting. Says a lot for his technique I think.


Oh well, that's the end of this week's report. Everything is going swimmingly and we are all having fun. I'm looking forward to the end of the year when I will be fought over by a couple of grandmas and treated to my first English-style Xmas right here in sunny California!
I'll leave you with a spooky, disembodied head shot of me. Dad thinks it's cute, but I like to think of it more as a terrifying portrait of mystery and portent.


Until next time, HJB out.

11 comments:

Robin Parker said...

heehee...You so have your dad's look...typical Nobby look...LOL.

Some day your DAD will invite me down for a visit and formal introduction. ;)

nob01 said...

You need an invite?
If your car can get up the hill you can drop in any time - LOL.

ewanandhaydenfan5 said...

Happy 3-month b-day, Harry! Love your Halloween costume...it must've been chosen by your dad. :D

I look forward to more reports from you as you continue on your quest for world domination.

amidalooine said...

If it makes you feel any better, Harry, I was a little scared of you in that Baby of Death costume for a second or two. Really. I wouldn't lie...well...not to your sweet face anyway. (The preceding was a Parent Service Announcement paid for by the Little White Parental Lies Committee...)

Love you, Harry.

Darth Hiram said...

Excellent work, Harry. Pulling hair in sensitive places is your first step to world domination!

Lisa Dullard said...

Happy 3 months!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3-month birthday precious Harrison!!

JediMelindaWolf said...

You know, Harrison, the infamous "they" always show seemingly innocent-looking photos of despots once they have become world dominators to give the impression they once were just like the rest of us, seemingly no threat whatsoever.

But we know the truth. ;-)

Of course, it's best to keep 'em guessing. That always works to one's benefit.

Happy 3 Months, Harrison! Where has the time gone indeed!

:-)

YZF said...

Harry, you slay me.

So, in the future, please do not slay me.

Reese M. said...

Harrison -

Just wanted to introduce myself, as I enjoy your blog immensely. I'm a friend of your pal Oliver, and I think I have met your "alleged" parents a couple of times at Oliver's shindigs.

Keep plotting my friend, keep plotting.

Peace out yo -
Reese
(friend of Greg and Stephanie Schulte)

Hansgirl3 said...

My how he's grown!!!

I'm quite surprised that you didn't wear a Star Wars costume for Halloween. Saving that for next year? Hmmm?