Saturday, August 16, 2008

One week old!

Hello fans,

Some of you out there in the real world have been demanding to see some more pictures - and it would be wrong to deny you of your daily dose of lil' ol' me, so here is a quick update on my first week on the outside of bellyomom.

I believe I mentioned before that I like to sleep on mother - she is most certainly the comfiest thing in this new house.


Sometimes, after a good feeding, I just zonk out right there and then, and I dream of milk.


In fact, I can sleep pretty much anywhere.


Even my bed is comfy - but only if I'm wearing the right attire.
You may notice the Bugs Bunny band-aid on my little leg - I had my first Hep B shot today (whatever that is).
Dad said I was a good boy and hardly cried at all. Of course not - that would not be very becoming of a future despot.


When I'm feeding I like to flex my feet in opposite directions - mum can't stop looking at them - get a grip, woman!


Yes - that's right, a firm grip like me.
I'll let go when I've drunk enough, and not before.



See you next time!

HJB out.

3 comments:

JediMelindaWolf said...

Absolutely breathtaking.


And remember - sleep is a good thing. ;-)

[you'll get precious little of it soon enough. ;-) ]

Congrats! :-)

YZF said...

That is one stylist kiddo!

Robin Parker said...

One freaking cute little kid...You did good, Nobby. Of course, you've had a little help from mum...LOL