Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm ready for my close up.

Just in case you were getting tired of still images of me - here is a little video that my dad made using one of his favorite singers.

He said that on this blog it is pretty 'low rez' - whatever that means - but he added that if anyone wants to download the full rez version in glorious HarryVision please drop him a line and he'll make it available to you through www.2Peer.com

Anyway, here it is.



The more observant among you may have noticed a title change for this blog.

This came about after my personal advisor, mentor and uncle Paul mentioned that future employers might not like to know I was into world domination when they google me before an interview.

I can't say I've been googled before - but I quite like the sound of it.

Having said that - changing a title doesn't have to mean changing one's plans now... does it.

HJB out.

8 comments:

MO2YP said...

The camera loves you, Harrison! That was a great video - I enjoyed every second of it, and look forward to many more as you grow! :)

I did notice the blog name change. Good choice...world domination is highly overrated anyway!!

jediprincess77 said...

I smell an Oscar!!

Harrison, you are so darn handsome I can hardly stand it! You will have no trouble finding people to join your campaign for *cough* world peace.

DJ Maul said...

totally awesome. Beautiful boy indeed :)

amidalooine said...

I can't possibly be the only person with tears in my eyes from watching that. What a sweet, sweet and indeed, beautiful boy. I caught the hiccups in the frame on the jungle mat....and the blog name change! Are you, by chance, entering a beauty contest, Harrison? :)

nob01 said...

He used to hiccup three times a day! Thank god that's stopped - LOL.

starthunder said...

beautiful! beautiful!

i can see the world dominator in you at 2:15 in the video ;)

nice camera movement and angles BTW. you should pay your videographer much more!

JediMelindaWolf said...

A few comments, Harrison . . .

First, Tom said he approves of the music choice. (he's a big Beatles fan.) Fits you quite well.

However, I think the vocalist made a mistake at the end. I clearly heard him say, "Goodnight, Sean." I think there needs to be a correction.

Absolutely beautiful video. You have done your momma and papa proud. :-)

Now, in regard to your quest for world domination vs. world peace . . .

you can't fool us! I say lay your cards on the table. (and, quite frankly, would you want to work *cough* for *cough* someone who didn't have a sense of humor???)

Thanks for sharing this with us, nobby and kuldip. Truly precious. :-)

Hansgirl3 said...

What a beautiful video... for a beautiful boy!

Awwww....