Monday, October 13, 2008

Two Months Old!

Yes folks, I've reached another milestone.
I feel really old now; there's a touch of stiffness in my knees and my hearing isn't what it used to be.
I think I might be losing my hair too - thanks dad.

Well, things are moving along quite nicely here. I have my parents exactly where I want them. Just one quick squeal and they either change my diaper, feed me or suck stuff out of my nose - sometimes all three at once. I am enjoying some quality time with my alleged parents, dad likes to make me giggle by tickling me mercilessly (I must remember this technique for future interrogations).

Mother seems to take great delight in getting me all dressed up like a fancy man - although I shouldn't complain, as my threads have turned many an eye and seem popular with the ladies.

My 'embarrassing' skin conditions (the acne, and the flaky scalp) appear to be clearing up nicely - thank god I won't have to go through this again...

It hasn't all been fun and games though. Mother and father have finally revealed their true intentions by taking me to a large, gray building where a lady who 'claimed' to be a nurse stuck five, yes FIVE, needles into my pudgy little legs claiming that it was for my own good.
I ask you, does this look like it was for my own good?

I have to admit though, it wasn't long before I had forgotten the pain and began to practice my singing (encouraged by Auntie Bethany).

I have been attempting the scales, but I can't seem to get past Doh, Ray, Me, Me, Me, Me, ME, ME, ME!

Oh, by the way, if you find that your milk supply is running a little low, that is because the Geek Scout attempt to liberate all the milk in Fort Knockers went extremely well - not only that, but on the way back we stopped off in Idaho and acquisitioned all the potatoes, mwahahaha!


In other news, I've been having some fun with Uncle Paul lately. He has finally discovered how easy it is to change my diaper - that's right man - inhale deeply!

Uncle Paul still hasn't figured out why I fart uncontrollably when he puts me on his lap - and he was even more shocked when I finally 'tagged' him with some pee the other day. Could it be the position he has me laying in?

I'll leave you with three of my favorite shots from the past week - first up is lil' ol' me in the jungle - I love my jungle play mat, I can lay in here for ages, chatting with the monkeys and parrots, and because of the constant soundtrack playing overhead, I can now identify over fifteen species of poisonous frogs just by their chirps. This could come in useful.

Here I am in my favorite sleep suit - sadly I am growing too big for it, so I forced father to take my picture in it for posterity's sake. Hoo, hoo, hee hee, they're all after me lucky charms!

Lastly, here is the reason why dad is so far behind on his school work this quarter. What can I say? Sleep is fun.
Until next time, HJB out.

6 comments:

jediprincess77 said...

I just love you to pieces, little Harrison! You get more and more handsome every post! ;)

Hey, when do you want to cut an album?

amidalooine said...

Flipping adorable, HJB. The look on your face in the jungle mat picture is priceless!!!

Keep up the good work! :D

Lisa Dullard said...

I love the little green jammies!!

And you're right... Sleep is fun!

Anonymous said...

He is so completely adorable and precious. What a beautiful baby! Ahmm, future ruler of the world.

JediMelindaWolf said...

Baby Harry, I am so glad to see that you have not waivered regarding your quest. By the way, it will help to be proficient at meandering through all sorts of environs. Thus, your jungle acumen will come in particularly handy.

It's a jungle out there, you know.

Keep up the good work. I know it can be tough being cute, but, hey, someone's got to do it. ;-)

Back to the projects that have consumed me since the beginning of the month . . .

:-)

Robin Parker said...

heehee...You look like your father. :)

Sleep is the best thing that God invented. It heals the soul. I'm seem to be lacking sleep, lately...LOL.