Sunday, October 5, 2008

Some random shots for you to coo over.

It has come to my attention that I am unbearably cute.

So, while I wait to see what my parents have in store for my two month birthday celebrations on Wednesday (I expect this every month now), I thought I might treat you, my loyal subjects, to a selection of my latest portfolio shots.

Before that, however, I have to show you one of the cool presents I received recently.

My good friend, Auntie Melinda, made me this splendid blanket.
It is festooned with father's own doodles - and I love it!
Here I am wriggling on it.

And now, onto the gallery...
I call this one 'baby face'. Clever eh?

This is me blowing bubbles in my sleep.

This next one is a picture of mum feeding me.

This is me sleeping on dad. Again.

And here's me in the buff. Calm down, ladies, there's enough to go around.

Here I am helping myself to a drink. 'Come on woman! Get it out!'

Here's dad burping me. Note the unsoiled t-shirt he is wearing... for now.


And I leave you with one final image. I might use this shot for my book cover.

Until next time,

HJB out.

9 comments:

YZF said...

That is one awesome blankie!

amidalooine said...

I'd buy that book.

AMAZING blanket!!! That Auntie Melinda is a keeper!

Anonymous said...

If it's possible, Harry is getting even cuter by the day. And I'm sooooo jealous of that blanket -- it's super-cool and very beautiful! What a lucky kid!

Lisa Dullard said...

Cool blankie!

From the sounds of things, you've got this whole world domination thing down cold... Good job Harry!

JediMelindaWolf said...

Hey, baby cheeks, you are indeed one unbearably cute baby. Never thought I'd say that about any baby but my own, but, since they're both well past that stage, I feel I can go gaga over other babies again. ;-)

I'm glad you like the blankie. I hope it keeps you cozy. :-)

Now, about this world domination plan of yours . . .

JediMelindaWolf said...

By the way . . .

Happy 2 Months Birthday!

(monthly celebrations for life? Now that's what I call celebrating!)

:-)

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!

I envy your parents, getting to spend time with you. ;)

SO CUTE!!!

And lovely bankie that. Lucky boy.

Sarlacc-Pitt said...

Awwww... great pictures!

Jennie Yim said...

Harrison look over there!! (snatches blanket)

Just kidding! You are one lucky feller with such great servants.. ahem "parents"... and one regal blankie!