Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep - I have reached the milestone of one month.
That's one month of eating, sleeping, pooping and sleeping.

To celebrate this great achievement, father gave me a rather special present.
He said it is a one of a kind 'Mighty Mugg' - and will start me off on my quest to collect as many of these toys as possible, thus foresaking my college fund.

I think not, daddy - world domination does not come cheap.

Here's the daddy-style Mighty Mugg.



And here's me sleeping with it.



Until next time, HJB out.

9 comments:

DJ Maul said...

Happy One Month Birthday Harrison!

I really really think that Mighty Mugg "gift" from your dad is awesome BUT i dont think its really a gift for YOU LOL....I just hope dad remembered to use NON TOXIC paint...!

ewanandhaydenfan5 said...

Happy one-month, Harry! You got an awesome gift there.

"thus foresaking my college fund"
Meh, who needs college when you've got the greatest Saga ever told? ;D

Lisa S. said...

Dooooooood! Happy One Month Birthday! Congratulations on surviving your parents. Only 17 years 11 months to go. ;)

College fund? Whatsa yousa sayin'?

jedilily said...

Adorable.

amidalooine said...

Awesome gifty.

(Psssssst...Don't listen to Lisa!! Plan to hang around and take advantage of your parental units WAY longer than 18 years. They'll even think they like it. Trust me!)

You're an awfully handsome...devil!

jediprincess77 said...

Wow, a month old already?! Time flies when you are plotting, huh?

That's a fabulous gift! What a talented dad you have!!

JediMelindaWolf said...

that is one extra cool mighty mugg, harry. funny that I haven't seen one on the shelves in my neck of the woods, but leave it to your daddy to snag the only one.

:-)

Darth Hiram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darth Hiram said...

Excellent Mugg, Harrison! And it looks quite familiar, methinks!