Friday, September 26, 2008

Please, no pictures!

Hello all,

Well, things are ticking along nicely here - I'm putting on weight at a phenomenal rate and have stunned the entire household into submission with my rampant flatulance.

The parental units thought it would be a good idea to get some professional photos done of me - or so they thought.

My day began with another splendid bath - I do love these occasions, a chance to get out of that accursed diaper and wave my giblets in the air conditioned breeze of the kitchen.
After a through scrubbing, I like to rest on Granny Gill's shoulder in my 'Rocky' robe.

Once clean and fresh it was time to face the lights. The photographer was jolly nice and made all sorts of childish noises in an attempt to get my attention. She also forced me to use my neck muscles, which I am reluctantly grateful for.

You wouldn't know from this photo that I was beginning to get a bit peed off with this whole process, would you?

I posed for a few nice photos like a good little boy.
We have to wait three weeks for the proper photos to come back - but you should get an idea from these how stunningly cute I decided to be.

After a good 20 minutes of this nonsense, I had had enough - and I put on a good 'meltdown' show just so that they would leave me alone - or better still, go and get me some milk.

In the end, Mum came through with some TLC, and everything turned out rosy.
I'll let you know when the official snaps come back - until then,
HJB out.

2 comments:

JediMelindaWolf said...

I see you put your foot down, letting everyone know who's boss!


Despite your displeasure with this whole photo outing, you did quite a good job for one so young. :-) You done your parents proud.

[isn't it amazing what a little tlc can do for the soul? :-) ]

:-)

YZF said...

But your dad is the world's best photographer?!? (Annie Leibowitz? Overrated.) Why would he pay for a boring blue background?