Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Three weeks down, quite a lot more to go...

Hello, Harry Fans,

Time to share some new photos with you I think.

It was a sad day for me today as Auntie Rajwant left to go back to Ottawa.
Now who is going to massage my feet with baby lotion? It's not easy doing your own manscaping when you have no real neck muscles.


Auntie Rajwant was also pretty good at burping me.
This is less painful than it looks - actually I often fall asleep in this position.


This is one of my favorite bibs.
I have spit up on this one quite a few times now...


Uncle Parm has come to see me this week. I like him, he makes me laugh.


He is also pretty handy with a bottle of milk. Good job, sir!


I have to admit though - this cuisine they keep serving up to me leaves something to be desired - how about a little variety?
"Milk? Again?"


After a hearty meal, there's nothing I like better than hanging out with my animal friends in my super cool jungle that Gregory, Stephanie and Oliver bought me.
In this place I am king of my domain, and I protect all those who come here, for I am Harry, Lord of the Jungle - ahhhh aha ah aha ahhhhhh!!!!


Sometimes, when I just need some quality time alone, I lounge around in my papasan that Auntie Shelly Bean bought me - it's dead comfy!


However, when I get the chance I like to sneak onto Mum and Dad's bed and stare out of the window. I've formulated many a devious plan on these soft sheets. I've soiled them once or twice too.



I hope you've enjoyed this romp through a typical day for lil' ol' me - more to come!

HJB out.

7 comments:

Lisa Dullard said...

oooOOOhhh!!! I love that jungle set up you have there Harry! Saweeet!

Looks like you've got everyone well trained... keep up the good work!

nob01 said...

From Jay, c/o dad,

Gee, Mr. Harrison...you sure do have a nice "crib" there LOL!!! I know milk, milk and more milk seems boring, but just think...it's giving you all the nutrition you need to feed that world-dominating mind and body of yours. Hang in there. Broccoli is coming, and you just might get nostalgic for the days when milk was the staple. :D
GREAT pics - you sure are growing...more handsome by the day!

MO2YP (Jay)

Hansgirl3 said...

Well, just look at him GROW!! My goodness!

Thanks for keeping us updated!!! ;)

XOXO

Anonymous said...

OMG, I have those sheets.


ANd he's sooooooo cute!!!!!!

JediMelindaWolf said...

Ah, Baby Harry, I see you are working at wrapping more and more people around your finger. This does not bode well for the world. I think it will make it all too easy for you to complete your task of world domination.

Of course, we could do a lot worse than a cute little baby boy. (yes, I know you'll grow into a big boy -- and I'm sure you'll be cute as can be -- but that isn't for a while yet.)

(to mom & dad: your bundle is so adorable!!! It's incredible how quickly they change at this age. Enjoy!)

I'm looking forward to your next installment, H. Have fun plotting. :-)

JMW :-)

ewanandhaydenfan5 said...

Harrison, you're getting so big! Your Masters must be taking excellent care of you.

"Milk? Again?"
There's always blue milk to add some variey. ;D

Darth Hiram said...

Thanks for the update H! I see your quest for world domination grows as you do! Thanks for sharing your pix!