Thursday, September 11, 2008

Meet the Geek Scouts

Greetings, workers,

I had another check up the other day at the hospital - everything seems to be in perfect working order and I now weigh 9 lbs 4 oz.

I can't really explain this weight gain, except maybe for the fact that I am given inappropriate foodstuffs - like this cake I had for my one month birthday for example.


I also have a warning for any of you thinking of mixing your formulas for supper - look what happened to me - I understand it is called 'giganticism of the foot'.


Now, back to world domination.

For my nefarious schemes to work, I realized that I needed some wily partners - and found them in the form of the Geek Scouts - a super group of two (now three) who have similar plans of world domination through the use of knot tying and slide rules.

I have enlisted their help in my first plan - an attempt to steal the entire milk reserves of the United States, currently being housed in a heavily fortified building known as Fort Knockers. Our plans are top secret (until one of us learns how to write them down) but I will keep you posted on our progress.

The Geek Scouts: (left to right) Nate 'The Hawk' Laursen; Harry 'The Unpleasant Surprise' Baker and Oliver 'The Bus' Schulte.


They are my new BFF's - and I anticipate many marvelous adventures for us in the future!

Speak to you soon,

HJB out.

4 comments:

Alienpuppy said...

"Harrison! Keep the fork away from my eye! Harrison!!! Aaaaargggghhh!"

amidalooine said...

Fort Knockers??????

What else are you hiding under that baby blanket, HJB??? You scare me!

:D :D :D

Mike Laursen said...

We can relate to your foot malady. "The Hawk" had an episode of giganticism of the hands:

http://www.okapi.com/po-blog/archives/2007/12/nate_update_1.html

JediMelindaWolf said...

Harry, it's a wise move on your part to join forces with others. It's the best way to get anything done. Learn to delegate, delegate, delegate.

:-)