Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm a big boy now.

Hello my loyal followers,

Well, I just got back from the clinic where I had my weekly tune up and oil change - I am now 10lbs 5oz - mum and dad call me 'Harry the bowling ball'.
Everything else checked out OK - a bit of dry skin, but that should clear up soon.

To combat the skin condition, I am getting regular baths, and enjoying them immensely. An added bonus is that with my current 'gassy' problem it's always jacuzzi time in the Gill-Baker household!
Here I am relaxing in my robe after yet another good scrubbing - all I need now is a milktini and my evening would be complete.


Talking of relaxing, I am rapidly growing into my papasan, and loving it. I especially like the way I am dumped in it while my parental units go off and do something fun, like wash my stuff or clean my bottles.


You may wonder why I am putting on weight so quickly - well, one glimpse at one of my feeding bottles should give you a clue.


Actually, it is this size because it is meant to simulate a bosom - father is especially intrigued by this idea and has bought a pair of them for himself, can't imagine why though.

My birth certificate came through the other day, so I am officially legal now. I also have my social security card and opened my first bank account yesterday - that way mum and dad can't get their grubby mitts on my revolution funds. Of course, by revolution funds, I mean charitable efforts. If you would like to make a contribution to my coffers, please send a check made payable to my main charity - Central American School Hospitals.
If that name is too long to write, just write the initials, C, A, S, H instead - I'll make sure it gets to the needy.

Dad likes to remind everyone that my little American body is actually one half English; must be the pasty white half.


Well, I should get going - all this typing makes a guy sleepy.


Not only that, but keeping mum on her toes all day long is taking its toll on both of us - still, she seems to find time to feed herself, so I must be doing something wrong. I shall redouble my efforts!


Until next time,
HJB out.

6 comments:

YZF said...

Stewie Griffin has nothing on HJB!

jediprincess77 said...

Ooooh, little Harrison! You are growing up so fast!

JediMelindaWolf said...

HJB, you slay me!

;-)


Now that I've sobered up . . . wow, you're growing quickly! Not that that's unusual. It's just amazing how quickly babes grow. If you continue at this rate, . . .

I do have one question -- do you have a timetable for your quest for world domination? If it's soon, I can start wearing a button "Hooray For Harry" on my lapel. I want to be on the "right" side when it's time. ;-)

You're a cute bugger!

:-)

amidalooine said...

So

Stinking

Cute.

Do you think that Central American School Hospitals ruse works? I may give it a go.

amidalooine said...

By the way, HJB, have a good look at my avatar. ;)

Harrison said...

That's an awesome avatar, Auntie Ami! Which genius made that for you?